Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tomatoes

 Little did I know that planting 6 tomato plants would give me an abundance of tomatoes. Well those 6 plants have produced more tomatoes than I ever expected. I have frozen some, canned some, given some away, made chili sauce, and even pickled some cherry tomatoes. I still have a huge bowl of cherry tomatoes, which I need to do something with before they spoil. I found a recipe for canning cherry tomatoes by picketing them, and since I have everything I need I'll give it a try. I think I have learned an important lesson. Theres an old saying less is more. Next year I'll be buying fewer plants.







No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...