For years I bought the typical Easter Egg dying kit for my kids to color eggs.You know the ones with little tablets that you added to water and a little vinegar. The ones that cost over 5 dollars One year I even tried using vegetables and other natural products to dye them, like beets, coffee and turmeric. Then I heard about using Kool-Aid which comes in so many colors and costs about 10 cents a small packet, at least it used to. The eggs turn out so pretty, the color is so vibrant and you can mix colors to make new ones.
Life is better on the Lake,cooking up simple gourmet meals, and crafting in my spare time!
Friday, March 30, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
February Frenzy
Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...
-
Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...
-
Crazy weather we are having. You'd think that the end of June it would be sunny and warm. No its been cool and rain is predicted for th...
-
I decided to make an Apple Crostata today for dessert. I got the recipe from who else my favorite Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond. Of course she ...
No comments:
Post a Comment