This is your everyday pasta salad with a twist. Its made with red, white and blue pasta. I buy regular pasta, cook it and then divide it into 3 sections and using food coloring dye one red one blue and leave the other white. You could also use different shaped pasta, which would give it a different look. I then add my fixings green onions, black olives,celery,cherry tomatoes, and feta cheese. I toss it all with an Italian dressing, and serve it chilled. You could add tuna fish and instead of dressing add mayonnaise the possibilities are endless. I make this for our memorial day and 4th of July celebrations.
Life is better on the Lake,cooking up simple gourmet meals, and crafting in my spare time!
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
February Frenzy
Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...
-
Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...
-
Crazy weather we are having. You'd think that the end of June it would be sunny and warm. No its been cool and rain is predicted for th...
-
I decided to make an Apple Crostata today for dessert. I got the recipe from who else my favorite Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond. Of course she ...
No comments:
Post a Comment