Friday, September 29, 2017

My Happy Place

Wow it's been a while since I've posted anything, and so much has changed. 
Last April we moved from the hustle and bustle of the City to the peace and quiet of Lake living. We also got a puppy. This move was the best decision we have made. Since the move I am more relaxed, haven't worn makeup and realized half the stuff I thought I had to bring with me I really didn't need. 
The house was a work in progress, and it's taken 5 months to complete most of it. There is not too much left to do, some landscaping and John's dream of a larger garage.
My stress level has dropped to zero. We take relaxing boat rides,long walks, and I couldn't be happier. I'm living the dream and am truly blessed.

Before
After
Buttons

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Jenny G. I love how cute your lake house is. So glad to hear you are living with less stress now. Your puppy is such a sweetie. I don't know if this comment will link to my old blog, but my goodness is it old. :)

    ReplyDelete

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...