Monday, October 8, 2018

Fresh Paint

When we bought our Lake House the outside was what needed the most work. I could live with everything on the inside, except for a few minor updates, which we have gradually been doing. We put in new flooring, and are carpeting the office and stairs. The one thing I really wanted to re-do was paint the office and hall. The color is a beige with a hint of pink, it reminded me of the color I grew up with ,which I did not like. So off to the paint store to pick colors. I never realized how many different shades of blue there are. I brought so many home, taped them on the wall and gradually narrowed it down to two. I decided on Soft Sky for the office and Summer Shower for the Hall. The Summer Shower is very close to what was already in the Living room and up the stairs. John was going to do the painting himself but has been so busy with other things that we decided to have someone else do it. Its going to be a nice change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...