Monday, January 13, 2014

Broccoli Salad

It seems like most of my Blogging is about cooking,well it is a passion of mine. Years ago while I was still working,a co- workers Mom used to come visit her every Friday night and bring dinner,no carry-out real home cooking. The first time I tasted this salad I knew I had to have the recipe and fortunately for me she's one of those people who loves to share. It's easy and delicious.

Broccoli Salad
Broccoli Florettes
1 med red onion
1/2  Cup Golden Rasins
1lb cooked crumbled bacon,you can use bacon bits if you prefer
Combine all ingredients
Dressing
1 Cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons White Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Sugar
Combine and chill  stir the dressing into the salad right before serving

Tonight I serving it with White Chicken Chili and a whole grain baguette. 

2 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! I think Iggy the guinea pig just gave a 'wheek' of approval!

    ReplyDelete

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...