Thursday, January 16, 2014

Barbeque

I love Barbeque Chicken,but since there's 2 feet of snow on my deck,it's not likely I'll be using the grill. I found this recipe among my Moms favorites she gave it 5 stars, so I thought I'd give it a try. I had some boneless Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks. I browned them in a little oil and butter added some cloves of garlic,about 5,some chicken stock about a cup and cooked the Chicken until it was tender,and most of the liquid was gone. In a bowl I mixed 1 cup of Barbeque sauce I used Uncle Dave's but any kind will do and 1/2 cup of honey. I pored that over the chicken and cooked it on low for another 20 minutes. Tonight I'm serving it with some rice and broccoli. I sampled a little and Mom was right 5 stars.





No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...