Monday, January 27, 2014

Rotisserie Chicken

There are so many uses for a  Rotesserie Chicken,and at $4.99 you can't beat the price when you need something quick. It wasn't that I was in such a hurry today but I didn't have any chicken breasts and I wanted to make soup. It's been so cold and it's snowing again,so I thought a nice hearty chicken noodle soup would taste good. I sent John to the store to pick up two,one for the soup and one for making some chicken salad and the rest for another meal of Chicken,mashed potatoes and gravy. So for around $10.00 I am getting several meals out of these two chickens. I'd say that's a bargain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...