Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

I had imagined this Mother's day would be awful. Still being told to stay home because of the Covid19 virus,I knew another holiday would pass without being with family. We have been quarantined since March so my birthday, Easter and now Mothers day was spent at home by ourselves.
I woke up early and decided since there would be no family gathering, no pictures, no buffet what would I post on face Book. I decided to post a favorite memory's I chose a picture of myself, my mom,Jennifer,Julia and Emerson. I chose this particular picture because it was a beautiful day which wasn't always the case. We've had snow on Mothers Day, Rain and cold temperatures, but that year it was sunny and warm. We went to a park got carry out and had a picnic.
Fast forward to 2020 snow cold and just and all around gloomy day, that is until my phone rang and it was Jennifer asking to do face time. So I got to see all my family talk to each one of the grandchildren and it was such a wonderful surprise. My son also called me later in the day and so what I thought was going to be an awful day turned out to be quite wonderful. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...