Sunday, January 24, 2021

Life Lessons

 My Mom once said when life gives you lemons make lemonade. She had a plaque hanging in her kitchen with those exact words. Mom was very wise and she always had the right answer whenever I had a problem.  I miss her so much, especially this past year.  Not that I would have wanted her to be here during the pandemic but I know she would have made living through it much easier. She always looked for the good in everything. If you planned a picnic and it rained you just moved the picnic inside. Spread a cloth on the floor, had a picnic and watched the rain from inside. Today was especially hard not because of one particular thing, just hard. I think because being stuck staying home is getting to me. I get up, have breakfast, clean house, get dressed, do laundry if there is any, plan dinner, watch tv, go to bed only to get up and repeat it al over again. I sit here tonight watching tv and realize tomorrow night I'll be in the same place at the same time doing the same thing. I think I need to make some lemonade.





No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...