Saturday, January 16, 2021

Yummy and Homemade

 Bread, who doesn't love good bread. I love bread good bread that is not the soft kind you buy in the grocery store but good flavorful bread. The draw back is good bakery bread can be expensive.  My solution was make my own. I have baked bread in a dutch oven, and in a loaf pan. I've made cardamon bread, plain white bread, fragrant orange bread, french,rosemary and wheat bread.  I love the feel of kneading the bread, watching it rise and the wonderful aroma while its baking. Its a long process so it isn't something I do often, until now. For Christmas I got a Bread Machine from my husband. Since then I have been putting that machine to good use. I make about 2 loaves a day. One loaf to eat and one goes in the freezer. No more store bought bread for us.  














No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...