Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Around the Campfire

When camping it's always fun to have activities for the kids. When we had our Motor Home,I had puzzles and coloring books and crayons,just in case there was a rainy day. When we sold the Motor Home those things went with it for someone else's children to enjoy. 
Now that we have a 5 th wheel and will start Camping again I have been searching Pinterest for ideas for when the grand-children will be around. I will of course have a puzzle since I enjoy doing them too. We will certainly have some crafty things,but I want something different. One thing I found that I think will be fun is a Campfire Tale fill-in. I plan on printing some out and keeping them in the 5th wheel and then before the inevitable campfire we will tell some tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...