Sunday, March 16, 2014

Herbs

I love to use fresh herbs whenever I can. Last Summer I had a huge planter on  the deck with many different herbs growing in it. Anytime I needed Basil or parsley I could just walk outside and cut some. It was so convenient. That got me to thinking what am I going to this year. We will be gone quite a bit camping and with no one here to water,they would eventually die. Now I have grown herbs inside on the windowsill so I thought why can't I grow some in the 5th wheel,since there are plenty of windows. I bought some seeds,only the ones I'll use most,basil,chives,parsley and dill. I started them today,and once they grow I'll transplant them into pots that will eventually go into the 5th wheel. I'm excited at the prospect of being able to still cook with fresh herbs while on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...