Thursday, March 22, 2018

Birthday's

Wow I can't believe I turn 70 tomorrow. For some reason and I can't explain it I am not looking forward to it. There has only been one other time in my life I didn't look forward to a birthday and that was when I turned 30. Sounds odd doesn't it. Turning 30 to me was gee I'm not in my 20s anymore and it just sounded so old. That's how I'm feeling about 70.It just sounds so old.
I'm trying to not let my feelings show,John wants to take me shopping and out to Lunch and at times  I feel like I just want to pull the covers over my head,stay in bed and not get up until Saturday when it's all over. I won't do that though, who knows maybe by morning I'll feel different. We will go shopping and eat out,and I know we will have a wonderful day.I am blessed and happy to be in good health so as I write this I guess being 70 won't be so bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...