Thursday, March 29, 2018

Popcorn Tin Remake

I'm all for repurposing things. I saw this cute idea where else on Pinterest. We all at one time or another have received a tin of popcorn.They come in many sizes. Once the popcorn is done what do we do with the empty tin? There are many ideas out there but this one in particular caught my eye.
I have quite a lot of cookie cutters,Christmas ones,Easter,Thanksgiving ,Halloween,Fall I even have some for making dog treats. Where do I keep all of them in several large zip-lic bags that take up a lot of space. Very impractical. While searching Pinterest I saw this cute idea,  and since my husband gets a tin of popcorn every year (a tradition from my kids when they were little that has carried on into adulthood) I thought I need to give this a try.

Supplies
1 popcorn tin any size
Paint colors of your choice
Peel and stick letters

Paint the bottom of the can one color and the lid another. If your very talented you can free hand paint or as I am going to do use peel and stick vinyl letters.


No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...