Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Taco Tuesday

Taco's who would have thought there would be a day named after this hand held Mexican dish. Certainly not me.  I can't ever remember as a kid having taco's. I think my first taco was when I was a teenager and went to Taco Bell with friends. Soft shell, hard shell. There are even shells that stand up on their own which makes for easy filling. I make beef taco's, fish taco's I love them both. I have even substituted turkey for beef. I love setting up a taco bar, shredded lettuce, cheese,diced tomatoes, black olives, salsa, sour cream and of course the meat. Now you may wonder do I eat Taco's every Tuesday? No I don't, but I know some who do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...