Thursday, February 13, 2014

Crock Pot Baked Potatoes

I'm always forgetting to put my potatoes in the oven in time for them to be done when the rest of the meal is ready. That usually means using the microwave,which on several occasions the potatoes have exploded and made quite a mess. I saw this idea,where else on Pinterest and thought I have to try this.
What you do.
Wrap the potatoes in foil and cook for 8 hours. Or do what I do. Spray the crock pot and the potatoes with some olive oil,place them unwrapped in the crock pot,sprinkle them with sea salt which makes the skin deliscious,and cook for 8 hours. This will be great this Summer,when we travel,besides who wants to use the oven when it 90 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...