Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Egg Salad

I make egg salad at least once a week. It's easy and something I like to serve when guests come for lunch. I sometimes serve it over lettuce, or in a sandwich, but for a ladies luncheon I use croissants, because it's fancier.

Ingredients
Hard boiled egg's
Mayonaise
Honey Mustard
Scallions
Lettuce
Croissants

For perfect hard boiled eggs:
Place eggs in a pan of cold water, once the water starts to boil time it for 1minute. Turn off the burner, cover and let it sit for 15 minutes. Rune them under cold water.
Peel and chop the eggs and place them in a bowl. Add the mayonnaise,about 1 tablespoon of honey mustard, and the chopped scallions.
Slice the croissants,  add some lettuce  and a nice scoop of the egg salad mixture.
I sometimes serve them with fresh cut up fruit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...