Monday, May 21, 2018

Rainy Day Crafts

 With Summer approaching I like to begin thinking about crafts for those rainy days when the grandchildren come to stay. I have a craft closet where I keep lots of paper, glue,colored pencils, crayons, water color pain,scraps of colored paper, construction paper,Paper Plates,Yarn and all sorts of stickers. They love going in grabbing some supplies and use their imagination to create art. Sometimes I'll have a craft project planned but most of the time they just create whatever they want. I always keep a lot of Paper Plates on hand the kids love using them to create all sorts of things. Like the projects below. The Jelly fish They turned into kites and then attempted to fly them in the back yard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...