Saturday, May 5, 2018

Pasta Salad

This is your everyday pasta salad with a twist. Its made with red, white and blue pasta. I buy regular pasta, cook it and then divide it into 3 sections and using food coloring dye one red one blue and leave the other white. You could also use different shaped pasta, which would give it a different look. I then add my fixings green onions, black olives,celery,cherry tomatoes, and feta cheese. I toss it all with an Italian dressing, and serve it chilled. You could add tuna fish and instead of dressing add mayonnaise the possibilities are endless. I make this for our memorial day and 4th of July celebrations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...