Thursday, April 26, 2018

Flower Pots

I love when it begins to get warm after a long cold Winter. It gets me in the mood to start thinking about planting flowers. In my flower beds I planted perennials which come up every year. I just add some annuals so theres always some color. On my porch I put pots filled with flowers. I love decorative pots but they can be quite costly. Terra Cotta pots are very reasonable and they can be decorated to your liking. They can be painted in a solid color and then add some painted flowers or dragonflies. You can also have you kids or in my case my grand children put their handprints or footprints on them. You can paint the pot add pictures of the kids and then decoupage over them. The possibilities are endless.

Supplies
Terra Cotta Pots in various sizes
Paint in several colors
Brushes
Masking Tape
                                           








No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...