Thursday, April 19, 2018

Old Windows

While shopping at an Antique Store one day I came across some old windows. I wondered what kind of projects I could come up with. I figured if I thought long enough I'd come up with some. On that particular day though I couldn't, so I didn't purchase any. Some years later I was at a craft show and saw many really cleaver ideas using old windows. Some had the glass removed and replaced with chicken wire for hanging notes,others were painted with scenes, and some had quotes using vinyl decals. I think using old windows has become a very popular project,because they are not as easily found anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...