Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Love Lake Living

We have been living on the Lake for a year now, and it has been the best move we ever made. Lake living is so relaxing. We spent most of this past year remodeling the exterior of the house. We did manage to work in some fun though. We bought a pontoon boat and just about every night were able to take a boat ride. We have Kayaks and although they are fun after my shoulder surgery I was finding it difficult to paddle around the lake.This year we decided to buy a Peddle Boat. I told my grandchildren to start exercising their legs so they can peddle Nana around the lake. The two older ones seem excited not to peddle nana around but to use it to look for boys.Teenagers,I guess more grey hair in inevitable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...