Friday, April 13, 2018

Oils

Using Oils, at first I was a little skeptical but then one day I had a headache and nothing eased the pain.Then someone said try Peppermint oil. I put a drop on both temples  and my forehead and within minutes it was gone. I now use oils all the time. I diffuse them, use them to make homemade cleaners, and I use them for medicinal purposes. I love diffusing  Citrus Fresh,it makes my kitchen smell so fresh. I add several drops of Thieves to a glass spray bottle filled with water and  use this to clean my bathroom and kitchen counters. It has a cinnamon aroma and smells great. Tea Tree is one of my go to's when I have a breakout. Just one drop on my breakout each night before bed and it's gone in a couple of days.  I also have several recipe's using a carrier oil and several oils to make a great chest rub if you have a cough. Stuffy nose, no problem. Just a drop of RC under each nostril.There are many oils out there that you can buy at most health food stores. I order my oils from Young Living. Here are a couple of recipe's that I have made.



No comments:

Post a Comment

February Frenzy

 Well,well,well February you've done it again. You tease us with a warm day, the snow melts and we feel like Spring is just around the c...